Integrated Training Course for LAW & Management entrance exams.
PAGE is the only institute in Hyderabad to offer an INTEGRATED TRAINING PROGRAM for the Law (CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET etc), Management(UGAT, Symbiosis, Manipal, IIM Indore), Hotel Management(NCHMCT-JEE), Mass Communications (CJET), Liberal Arts (SSLA) & Social Sciences (TISS) entrance exams together. This program is in the integrated mode to meet the needs of the students appearing for various national level examinations such as CLAT, LSAT, UGAT, NCHMCT-JEE, CJET entrance exams and also for those of private institutions such as IIM Indore, Symbiosis, Manipal University, NMIMS, SP Jain, UPES etc.
We have two modes of training – long term & short term.
1. Long Term Course
Structure of the training:
The training will be for two hours a day, Friday to Sunday. The training is spread across the months of July to December after which a break is given for the pre-Boards and Boards. Once the Boards are over, the students will recommence classes which include a revision workshop after which they will begin writing mock entrance exams which will go on up to the dates of the exams they have chosen to write. At least five mocks will be held for each exam and feedback given to the students.
Schedule: Three days per week, two hour sessions
- Friday (5 – 7 pm)
- Saturday (5 – 7 pm)
- Sunday (10 am – 12 noon)
Features of the program:
Small batch for personalized training
- Minimum 120 teaching hours
- 30 testing hours
- Mock exams
- Content delivery by senior faculty only
- Air conditioned classrooms
- Full support for application process
The following areas will be covered:
- Verbal Ability
- Critical reading
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude/Legal Reasoning for Law Aspirants
- Scientific/ Service Aptitude for Hotel Management Aspirants
- Creative Writing & Blogging for Mass Communications Aspirants
Course start date: First Friday of July
Course continues up to selected exam date
Timings: 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm on Friday & Saturday, 10 am – 12 noon on Sunday.
2. Short Term, Or Crash Course
The short term course covers exactly the same syllabus and material as the long term course but it is a more intensive course being held daily for five hours each day.
Structure of the training:
The training will be for five hours a day, daily, including Sundays and Public Holidays. The training starts as soon as the Board exams are over, and continues up to the date of the exam you are writing. The syllabus will be completed by April 3rd week after which you will begin writing mock entrance exams which will go on up to the dates of the exams you have chosen to write. At least five mocks will be held for each exam and feedback given to the students.
- Course start date: March third week
- Course continues up to selected exam date
- Timings: Will be intimated
- Classes will be held daily – even on Sundays & Holidays.
- Syllabus will be completed by third week of April
- Mock exams commence from fourth week of April
Full support given for form filling/application process