1. Undergraduate Aptitude Test or UGAT
The National level entrance exam for management, which enables a student to apply to approximately 80 – 90 colleges throughout the country, is the UGAT exam or Undergraduate Aptitude Test.
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test being administered by AIMA annually to screen the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, integrated MBA etc.
The exam is held in May every year.
2. IIM Indore Aptitude Test.
The IIM Indore Aptitude Test is for entry into the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Indore. This includes a BBA plus an MBA degree. The exam is held in May each year.
3. Symbiosis Entrance Test or SET
Symbiosis runs management programs on three campuses:
a) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune,
b) Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- Under graduate [SCMS-UG] - Pune,
c) Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- Under graduate [SCMS-UG]-Noida
The Symbiosis Entrance Test or SET Exam is the common entrance test held for entry into any of these management programs. The SET is held on the first weekend of May each year. It is an online test.
4. Manipal University Online Entrance test or MU-OET
The Manipal University Online Entrance test is held for entry into Manipal University’s Manipal and Jaipur Campuses. The Dubai and Malaysia Campuses have a different procedure for admissions. MU-OET is an online test wherein five dates or slots are given to the candidates and they may book any date according to their convenience.
5. Christ University Entrance Test (CUET)
CUET is to be written for entry into Christ University. The two hour CUET has to be written at the Christ University Campus. Micro Presentation and Personal interview are held on the same day. The test has negative marking.
6. MU-CET or Mumbai University Common Entrance Test
MUCET is written for admission into colleges affiliated to Mumbai University.
7. NMAT (UG) or Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test for Undergraduates
This test is written for admission to the Narsee Monjee Undergreaduate Management Program at the Mumbai Campus. The Hyderabad Campus has only PG courses.
8. SP Jain Entrance Test or SPJET
SPJET is written for admission into the Global Management program of SP Jain University. This is a global program held across three campuses in Dubai, Sydney & Singapore.
NO ENTRANCE EXAM (DIRECT ADMISSION)
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, UPES College of Management & Economics Studies
- (CoMES), Dehradun
- University of Technology & Management, Shillong (UPES Management)
- University of Mumbai, Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute of Management Studies (ADMI)
- Manipal University, Dubai Campus